Top ten fan-made signs at Syracuse's College GameDay | Syracusefan.com

Top ten fan-made signs at Syracuse's College GameDay

An SU student needs to contact Lawrinson about using his Ennis as Iceman (from X-Men) photoshop from earlier in the year for a sign.

I just want to know where they get those big Boeheim heads made with the glasses in them those two guys wear, those are classic!
jim-face.gif%3Fw%3D640

The best part about the Duke I Am Your Father sign is that it was being held by a kid wearing a storm trooper helmet.

Also, I had so many ideas after I got to the game. I wanted to blow up the face of the mom from Water Boy saying "Jabari's the devil!" Or blow up Mile Fuccilo's face saying "This game is gonna be HUUUUUUUUUUGE."

Did anyone see the sign that was shown by ESPN right before tip-off: "Duke can S my D"? What was funny was that it was being held up by an African-Amrerican woman! lol

Yeah, I came in here to mention that. The sign made it look like the "S" was for Syracuse and the "D" was for Duke...I'm guessing ESPN didn't notice the fine details of the rest of the sign before they showed it. Hilarious.

Yeah, I came in here to mention that. The sign made it look like the "S" was for Syracuse and the "D" was for Duke...I'm guessing ESPN didn't notice the fine details of the rest of the sign before they showed it. Hilarious.
They zoomed in on it. I was dying haha.

For some reason the Lion King sign cracked me up. Ennis' face in that picture has me rolling over here.

There was one about Bilas too that was good and can't recall what it was...little help anyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom