Top three teams you would like to see win this tourney | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Top three teams you would like to see win this tourney

1. Wisconsin
2. Anyone but UNC
3. Anyone but Kentucky

Wisconsin is an easy choice for me. After that, it comes down to hate. While I do not specifically hate UNC, I do not want to see their "kick the can down the road" strategy work by winning a title. Actually, after Wisconsin, I would not mind seeing Arizona winning.

The Pac12 is our enemy?
The Pac-12 is the Big Ten's b*tch in any voting matter.
I don't consider them an enemy but they didn't help when the ACC tried to deregulate college divisions for a conference championship game because the Big Ten told them to vote no.

The Pac-12 is the Big Ten's b*tch in any voting matter.
I don't consider them an enemy but they didn't help when the ACC tried to deregulate college divisions for a conference championship game because the Big Ten told them to vote no.

Ok you know more about this then i

I'm going to go with Syracuse. Oh wait are you talking about this years tourney? Didn't realize it was still going on.

South Carolina
They seem to play tough D and be strong on the defensive glass. Should be tough against any team they face, although they apparently struggle to score in most games.

Then Wisconsin and Florida. Two under the radar teams probably due to the relatively new coaches, who I will be rooting for. Same as Hop next year.

The tournament was obviously tainted. Blame the Russians' influence.

As Cowtown said, anyone but the usual suspects would be nice.

Why all the love on here for Wisconsin? Or Oregon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom