Torn in this UK/FLA game... | Syracusefan.com

Torn in this UK/FLA game...

DeGrozz

All American
Gators losing further distances us from the field for a #1 seed or the #1 overall seed.

But rooting for a Gator loss means Kentucky/Calipari winning.

Gun to my head, if it comes down to the last possession, I think I'm still going with Billy's team.

Who ya got?

FL can get #1 East over us if we lose a couple. Need to root against them.

I hate UK with a passion but the more breathing room we can get between the top 5 the better. A L gives fl 3 on the season and with zona having 2 as well we could lose at cameron and not necessarily lose the top spot unless wich st moved up.

Rooting for Kentucky, no questions asked. If Kentucky was ranked where Florida was and vice versa I'd be rooting for Florida.

Ashley Judd looking fine. She's had some haggard looks in recent years, good to see her back on her game, even with her wearing that ugly blue and white shirt.

ashley_judd2.jpg

Ashley Judd looking fine. She's had some haggard looks in recent years, good to see her back on her game, even with her wearing that ugly blue and white shirt.

I had it on mute, was Nerlens Noel there for a reason, or did he just walk onto the court and twirl for half an hour like he just won a beauty pageant?? Kind of looked odd - I'm guessing there was a reason beyond the fact that he was in attendance.

FL can get #1 East over us if we lose a couple. Need to root against them.

Oh Lord The only way for Florida to get the #1 seed in the East is for them to be the 3rd #1 and us the 4th, and for 1st or 2nd #1 seeds to be closer to the South region than they are to either the West or East regionals.

Now look at the likely #1 seeds and see what would have to happen for that to play out.

Cheers,
Neil

I had it on mute, was Nerlens Noel there for a reason, or did he just walk onto the court and twirl for half an hour?? Kind of looked odd - I'm guessing there was a reason beyond the fact that he was in attendance.

It's been just about 1 year to the day of the injury, they were playing Florida when he got injured. Maybe he is going to Tonya Harding somebodies ACL on a breakaway layup.

Gators losing further distances us from the field for a #1 seed or the #1 overall seed.

But rooting for a Gator loss means Kentucky/Calipari winning.

Gun to my head, if it comes down to the last possession, I think I'm still going with Billy's team.

Who ya got?
I kind of want Florida to have some holes exposed, because I certainly have seen few in the last month.

I think he's the worst ref in ncaas and it's not even close...

I didn't notice any in our Pitt game, but I've never seen a ref call as many anticipation fouls as he does. He blows the whistle so early it's absurd sometimes.

Speaking of Noel, if he came to Syracuse and didn't get injured, do we win it all last year? I couldn't even imagine him in the middle of our zone... SICK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom