Torn in this UK/FLA game... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Torn in this UK/FLA game...

I want no part of Florida in the tourney. They would match up well with us and they have the talent and the coaching needed to win it all (we do as well if we get Baye back).

I'm so distraught that Calipari lost. There goes our chance at MSG. Oh wait, Florida has 2 losses and they're headed to Memphis anyway?

Dont be surprised to lose sizable number of number one votes to FLA.

Speaking of Noel, if he came to Syracuse and didn't get injured, do we win it all last year? I couldn't even imagine him in the middle of our zone... SICK

What's funny is that right in the end he picked UK over us in order to "win a national championship". Funny how that worked out.

What's funny is that right in the end he picked UK over us in order to "win a national championship". Funny how that worked out.

why would any superfrosh think they would have a better chance at winning a CHAMPIONSHIP by joining an inexperienced team of superfrosh rather than being the final piece to a puzzle for a team that has some star and experienced players?

Speaking of Noel, if he came to Syracuse and didn't get injured, do we win it all last year? I couldn't even imagine him in the middle of our zone... SICK
No doubt about it I think. He would have revolutionized how we look at the middle of the zone. Rak was solid last year in the middle of the zone; imagine if he was coming in the game as a backup?

I want no part of Florida in the tourney. They would match up well with us and they have the talent and the coaching needed to win it all (we do as well if we get Baye back).

Florida is good, real good. They were missing some very key parts early in the season. They are gelling into a monster of a team now with everyone back.

this was a win/win situation either Kentucky or Florida had to lose...

why would any superfrosh think they would have a better chance at winning a CHAMPIONSHIP by joining an inexperienced team of superfrosh rather than being the final piece to a puzzle for a team that has some star and experienced players?

c'mon man - the truth is he couldn't say wu tang was right, CREAM...and UK is showin' me the $$$$...now could he?

I just think it's SO cute that Florida has won 17 in a row.

I just think it's SO cute that Florida has won 17 in a row.
Check out this gauntlet.
Saturday, Dec 21Fresno StateW 66-499-2
Sunday, Dec 29Savannah StateW 76-3410-2
Saturday, Jan 4RichmondW 67-5811-2
Wednesday, Jan 8South CarolinaW 74-5812-2
Saturday, Jan 11@ArkansasW 84-8213-2
Tuesday, Jan 14GeorgiaW 72-5014-2
Saturday, Jan 18@AuburnW 68-6115-2
Thursday, Jan 23@AlabamaW 68-6216-2
Saturday, Jan 25TennesseeW 67-4117-2
Thursday, Jan 30@Mississippi StateW 62-5118-2
Saturday, Feb 1Texas A&MW 69-3619-2
Tuesday, Feb 4MissouriW 68-5820-2
Saturday, Feb 8AlabamaW 78-6921-2
Tuesday, Feb 11@TennesseeW 67-5822-2

Florida is good, real good. They were missing some very key parts early in the season. They are gelling into a monster of a team now with everyone back.

They are playing the best ball in the country right now. Talk about heart and hustle. I cannot fathom how those muscle bound linebackers can also be silky smooth basketball players. I hope they end up nowhere near our bracket.

Florida has always been my "other" NCAA team, so them winning and beating Kentucky is a double bonus in my book. That said, I want no part of them in March and hope to see them on the opposite side of the bracket.

I would root for team composed of: Michael Graham, Keith Smart, Ted Bundy, Adolph Hitler and Charles Manson to win over Kentucky.

Do you think the freshmen chip in and have Willie Cauley-Stein buy the beer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom