Totally OT -- interesting Jerome Allen story | Syracusefan.com

Totally OT -- interesting Jerome Allen story

RF2044

Living Legend
Interesting story related to the FBI investigation / "Varsity Blues" scandal, involving former Penn / NBA player and coach, Jerome Allen. I'm interested in this story given what an incredible player he was at Penn, how his coaching career unfolded, and because he is now affiliated with my favorite NBA team. This is OT, but an interesting read:

Breaking Bad: The downfall of Penn legend Jerome Allen

Interesting story related to the FBI investigation / "Varsity Blues" scandal, involving former Penn / NBA player and coach, Jerome Allen. I'm interested in this story given what an incredible player he was at Penn, how his coaching career unfolded, and because he is now affiliated with my favorite NBA team. This is OT, but an interesting read:

Breaking Bad: The downfall of Penn legend Jerome Allen
Good article. Tough situation for Allen. Many people would make the same decision he did. People have been bribing people and schools for years to get their kids into college, many of it being under the guise of a million dollar plus donation. Sounds like Allen has gotten through this thanks to the Celtics. Hopefully he has learned his lesson.