Tough decision... | Syracusefan.com

Tough decision...

jmm29

Walk On
I got my season tix in the mail today...now I must make a tough decision. With 2 small kids at home to take care of, I must choose between the Louisville and the Georgetown game. Which one should I attend, the last Big East game versus our biggest rival or potentially the best matchup of the season?

I'll be willing to take the tickets of the game you do not choose. I'm just that nice of a guy.

Tough decision but you have to go with the rout over GTown.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I got my season tix in the mail today...now I must make a tough decision. With 2 small kids at home to take care of, I must choose between the Louisville and the Georgetown game. Which one should I attend, the last Big East game versus our biggest rival or potentially the best matchup of the season?

How small are they? If they can sit upright bring them to the Georgetown game. Noon start. Then go to Lousiville as well.

Only kidding (but might work?)...we went through a similar phase for a few years when our kids were young...my wide and I would split the big games while the other watched at home with the kids. Now they are old enough (6, 7 and 8) where we just get them tix for all the afternoon games.

Listen, I know that Louisville is a top team and the will be the game of the year. But Syracuse plays top teams every year. Playing a top 5 team isn't historically significant when you are a Syracuse fan.

But playing Georgetown, the biggest rival in our history, for the last time in conference at the dome (and I hope this is not true but nothing is set in stone, might be one of the last times ever). That is historically significant, something you will be able to look back on fondly and say I was there.

Plus, for whatever magical reason SU G'town games always seem to be great games that are entertaining to watch.

Choose G'town, sell the Louisville tickets, and you will not regret it.

Unless you have some compelling reason to hate UL beyond hate (i.e., your father choked to death on a KFC chicken bone, your wife would frequently meet with Pitino in sketchy restaurants), go to the GTown game.

Or, y'know, hire a babysitter and go to both. I'm just sayin'.

How small are they? If they can sit upright bring them to the Georgetown game. Noon start. Then go to Lousiville as well.

Only kidding (but might work?)...we went through a similar phase for a few years when our kids were young...my wide and I would split the big games while the other watched at home with the kids. Now they are old enough (6, 7 and 8) where we just get them tix for all the afternoon games.

Georgetown is a 4:00pm game.

unless you are coming in from out of town just get a babysitter and the problem is solved. Pay side members are allowed $10 a day to help towards these costs so it may be beneficial for you to join.

unless you are coming in from out of town just get a babysitter and the problem is solved. Pay side members are allowed $10 a day to help towards these costs so it may be beneficial for you to join.
You owe jmm29 an apology.

georgetown on a saturday afternoon is basically tied for the best or 2nd best day of the year in syracuse next to the st patricks day parade

I hope for your sake that your wife doesn't see this post. Yikes!:)

Get a baby sitter and go to both.

Sell the kids. Go to both.

What is the whole deal with that chick actress in your icon (Jennifer Love Hewitt?), and why is she supposedly a Syracuse fan thing? I missed that last season, can you catch me up on the back story? Thanks.