Tough to play against a big man your size huh Cooley? | Syracusefan.com

Tough to play against a big man your size huh Cooley?

Cooley is a scrub. Fab will destroy him. Because that is what great players do.

Yes i am a Fab Melo groupee im a follower of him on twitter and after the uconn game i tweeted him and he responded back

Made my night

Yes i am a Fab Melo groupee im a follower of him on twitter and after the uconn game i tweeted him and he responded back

Made my night
Most of the players are good with that. I've had Fair comment on some of my articles, Melo had tweeted with me, Dion and Joseph as well. Southerland's pretty cool on twitter.

For sure, Fab >>> Cooley. And SU >>>> ND.

Just don't underestimate Cooley, or ND. They are dangerous if they get the game going their way, and the crowd on their side. Just sayin'.

For sure, Fab >>> Cooley. And SU >>>> ND.

Just don't underestimate Cooley, or ND. They are dangerous if they get the game going their way, and the crowd on their side. Just sayin'.

Agree but they really dont play well away from home.

Why are people so happy that players retweet them or talk to them on twitter? It's really weird.

Why are people so happy that players retweet them or talk to them on twitter? It's really weird.

I really dont get the whole twitter thing as far as following someone. Do I really care what X athlete is doing right now? Do they really care what I am doing? I mean seriously. Hey I'm taking a dump right now!

It would probably be a nice bonus to beat ND at the BET.

Do they really care what I am doing? I mean seriously. Hey I'm taking a dump right now!
oooh, let me retweet that.

Made my night

Cooley is hardly a scrub.

Cooley is hardly a scrub.

He isnt a scrub at all. I would have loved however for him to play against a guy who at least was within 75 pounds of him.

I would enjoy Notre Dame's collapse so much more if it weren't against that team in DC.

I would enjoy Notre Dame's collapse so much more if it weren't against that team in DC.
It looks like the 17 Georgetown students that are there are going crazy!

Agree but they really dont play well away from home.

True, and we may own MSG, but if it gets to be a one-possession game, there are also a lot of fans at the BET who would love to see us lose. Most fans in NY have the loyalty and the attention span of an amoeba - they just want to go with who they think will be the winner now. Bad for their image otherwise.

I think it would only be appropriate to get a rematch against Notre Dame in the BE tourney. Cooley would get schooled by the Brazilla Portugese Man O' War!

I really dont get the whole twitter thing as far as following someone. Do I really care what X athlete is doing right now? Do they really care what I am doing? I mean seriously. Hey I'm taking a dump right now!
It's great for finding out sports information, I follow all the boston and syracuse beats, but the rest of it is pretty ridiculous. Apparently 138 people care what I have to say, and I don't know why.

He isnt a scrub at all. I would have loved however for him to play against a guy who at least was within 75 pounds of him.
Yeah. Melo kicked butt against that similarly sized and skilled post player from Rutgers.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Yeah. Melody kicked butt against that similarly sized and skilled post player from Rutgers.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Gotta love cell phone spell check.

I have had to unfollow accounts due to people's endless requests for retweets. Twitter is for my amusement, and it's annoying to wade through that crap.