Tough to play against a big man your size huh Cooley? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tough to play against a big man your size huh Cooley?

I really dont get the whole twitter thing as far as following someone. Do I really care what X athlete is doing right now? Do they really care what I am doing? I mean seriously. Hey I'm taking a dump right now!

Not if you're watching another SWAC game they don't.

Yeah. Melody kicked butt against that similarly sized and skilled post player from Rutgers.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Gotta love cell phone spell check.

I thought the Capt. was taking a shot at Melo's manhood, that spell check correct is funny.

Not if you're watching another SWAC game they don't.

Lol...you will all be thanking me when i give a nice breakdown of mississippi valley state when we draw them in the first round!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I really dont get the whole twitter thing as far as following someone. Do I really care what X athlete is doing right now? Do they really care what I am doing? I mean seriously. Hey I'm taking a dump right now!

The reason I think it's stupid, in addition to thinking it's ego-centric, I seem to not be smart enough to follow what is transpiring. I've looked at a few twitter links posted here and cannot tell who is saying what, or what the stuff means. Then again, I'm probably one of the few people younger than 45 without a facebook, so I'm probably the weirdo.

The reason I think it's stupid, in addition to thinking it's ego-centric, I seem to not be smart enough to follow what is transpiring. I've looked at a few twitter links posted here and cannot tell who is saying what, or what the stuff means. Then again, I'm probably one of the few people younger than 45 without a facebook, so I'm probably the weirdo.

I have two problems with email, texting, facebook, twitter etc., although I use them all to a degree.

One we as a society spend way too much time with it. A certain amount is productive, but beyond that it's just wasting time and completely unproductive.

Two - we are also becoming a society that can't actually to talk to each other face to face anymore. I work in a small office and I can't tell you how many times we email or text each other rather than get up and walk across the office and talk. That and my personal favorite are the people that can't complete a conversation with you without checking their incoming texts or emails. I know that what I have to say isn't interesting, but at least be covert about it.

Lol...you will all be thanking me when i give a nice breakdown of mississippi valley state when we draw them in the first round!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

As long as you dont tell us you have a bad feeling about mississippi valley state.