Tough to watch this after last week. Nm | Syracusefan.com

Tough to watch this after last week. Nm

Very true. Expectations go way up, and we bring them way down. This is not fun to watch.

I think the coaching staff talked us into this performance. We talked like this was the greatest defense in football. We have missed several big play opportunities because Nassib continues to miss scoring opportunities.

Don't have to worry about Nassib throwing picks, he doesn't throw the ball. Louisville DBs can cover for a week and a half. Our DBs can cover if the blitz works.

Last week versus WVU was an abberation.

The team out there today is the same one we saw in the games prior to last week.

The team out there today is the same one we saw in the games prior to last week.

Obviously, the truth is somewhere in between. The team playing today would have lost to Wake Forest and Toledo by 3 or more TDs.

Team wasn't ready to handle their own press. Marrone was right to worry, and nothing he did got through to them. So maybe this loss will.

Yeah those posters that pumped their chest last week about "others" being wrong might want to go into hiding again.

can someone take the old Bobby Knight clip where he's tired of losing to Purdue and dub in Louisville instead? so sick of lsing to these guys in both bball and football :mad:

...poor game on all sides...poor coaching, poor execution; no emotion...very flat...as if last week never happened...so much on the line today and they did not come to play...oh well; basketball season shortly

I completely agree. A HUGE opportunity has come and gone.

I fluckin hate Louisville. I can't wait until we never have to play them anymore.

Yes im hammered in montreal, but this loss is bigger than the wvu win. What

Texted from my Droid...

Even if we lose it doesnt matter in the long run - we lose the BCS chance only with this game but we would be embarrassed just like UConn was last year if we went to the BCS game.

...poor game on all sides...poor coaching, poor execution; no emotion...very flat...as if last week never happened...so much on the line today and they did not come to play...oh well; basketball season shortly

Great - we have four games to go and some fans are going directly to BB.

Another example of what hurts the football program.

Press coverage, blitzing exposes us.

Twelve penalties meant that we couldn't be in this game. And there was a 13th penalty that should have been called on Phillip Thomas for a way out of bounds hit that wasn't called.

Twelve penalties for about 100 yards and it could have been more because some were for half the distance to goal.

The team decided to take a trip to the movies, but forgot horror movies are played near Halloween. Nightmare before Christmas indeed.:rolling:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom