Toughest choice ... | Syracusefan.com

Toughest choice ...

temery

What?
Underwood vs Klishina. Was this a random draw? They both could easily be semi finalists, if not finalists. Personally, I had to go with the athlete. I am a sucker for athletes.

Underwood is a girl next door beauty. I don't mean to take anything away from her success (I am a fan), but if you put her voice in Rosey O'Donnell's body, her biggest gig would be singing at her church's dinner theater.

Kilishina, who I had never heard of, is the hot college athlete who got you to walk by the track every day, even if it was a bit out of your way. My guess is attendance at her track meets tripled once she walked on campus.

Both will likely be my two choices for the next hottie contest.

Underwood vs Klishina. Was this a random draw? They both could easily be semi finalists, if not finalists. Personally, I had to go with the athlete. I am a sucker for athletes.

Underwood is a girl next door beauty. I don't mean to take anything away from her success (I am a fan), but if you put her voice in Rosey O'Donnell's body, her biggest gig would be singing at her church's dinner theater.

Kilishina, who I had never heard of, is the hot college athlete who got you to walk by the track every day, even if it was a bit out of your way. My guess is attendance at her track meets tripled once she walked on campus.

Both will likely be my two choices for the next hottie contest.
Both were not wild cards, so just the way the seeding played out.
But, yeah 100% agree. I voted for Klishina but both are lovely. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom