Towson 19 UConn 10 | Syracusefan.com

Towson 19 UConn 10

Two PATs missed...:noidea:

Who's got the PBR ready?

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Where is OrangePA to defend P? Game is passed him by now. No way he lasts the year. None.

The Bone Yard is in full meltdown mode. A loss to an FCS team with Maryland coming up.

Tulsa lost as well. Yikes.

I'm loving each minute of this. Plus now I'm watching Rutgers right now. Can't sleep. Good game but go bulldogs.

Towson is hardly Howard or Norfolk State, if you know what I mean. They were ranked 11th in the pre-season FCS poll and their W was no fluke - they gashed the once-proud Husky D 393-287 yds.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Villanova give BC all they can handle in Chestnut Hill on Saturday.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Where is OrangePA to defend P? Game is passed him by now. No way he lasts the year. None.

OPA did come over here last year crowing about the dynamic duo's win over UMass at this time last year. Guess he missed this game.

theres no excuse for that. even without a ral qb, you shold be able to take lineman who youve conditioned all year and run for 4 yards a play with anybody

Came over here? OPA is a long time great SU fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think P does what he does here for as long as he did it without being a pretty solid coach. Don't think he's 'great' but I would agree that what is going on at UConn goes well beyond P. He may not have been a particularly good hire based on what they needed -- would've thought they would have gone young up-and-comer type -- and he certainly deserves some blame for last night, but I don't feel like a loss to Towson is a fair referendum on someone with his resume.

Came over here? OPA is a long time great SU fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know he's been posting since the early days. Poor choice of words on my part. I meant started a thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom