Transcript From Dave Rahme Chat Monday Night 8/29 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Transcript From Dave Rahme Chat Monday Night 8/29

I'm glad to know that Dave Rahme reads my posts.

My best guess is that he's having trouble with the mental aspects of the game/defense.
Absolutely. He's been moved around the last few weeks and is probably a bit lost. I think he'll bounce back in time, question is, where will he bounce to? Diabate needed to be moved to MIKE; even at his size, it's his best position. Unfortunately, I think the MIKE is Coker's best position, too. I think he'll find his way on the outside. I'll give him til mid-season to pass someone on the depth chart, perhaps even start or split time if he gets it down.

Thanks everyone involved as I missed the chat. By chance how many people were in the chatroom. Curious since there currently is no pay board. However, to all the people who never joined the payboard, this is a small part of what you get for your money.

Thanks everyone involved as I missed the chat. By chance how many people were in the chatroom. Curious since there currently is no pay board. However, to all the people who never joined the payboard, this is a small part of what you get for your money.

I'm pretty sure it peaked around 100 or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom