Transfer announced | Syracusefan.com

Transfer announced

Maybe he's done playing football? Not sure he ever came back in playing condition did he?

We're not in the ACC 'til like february right?

ACC rules?

Addazio will be required to sit out the entire 2013 season under NCAA transfer rules (the ACC has no additional penalty for athletes transferring from one conference member to another) and have two years of eligibility remaining.

With his lingering health issues, he more than likely would not see the field much. Especially with Thompson (if healthy) and Parris.

If he's not on athletic scholarship, he doesnt have to sit, right? His dad is the coach. Does BC have one of those policies where kids of faculty get free tuition? If not, Im sure his dad can afford the tuition.

Good luck to the kid.

Why? Why are some of you saying you can't blame him?

Is this mostly to do with his dad?

I have a feeling there will be 2 more transfers and they both will hurt...I'm not going to say because I don't want them to happen and I really hope I'm wrong.

Good luck Louie.

If he's not on athletic scholarship, he doesnt have to sit, right? His dad is the coach. Does BC have one of those policies where kids of faculty get free tuition? If not, Im sure his dad can afford the tuition.

Good luck to the kid.

I believe he can go to BC tuition-free anyway because his Dad is a full-time employee. I know that was a policy that they had in place for all full-time employees.

I have a feeling there will be 2 more transfers and they both will hurt...I'm not going to say because I don't want them to happen and I really hope I'm wrong.

Good luck Louie.

I'm guessing one of them is one of our backup QB's. Am I close?

I agree. Good luck to Louie. He obviously feels this is best for him.

But, I could never play for my dad if he was a coach. I would just find it awkward.

Good luck Louie.

I don't think you saying will keep or prevent them from transfering or not.

I'm guessing one of them is one of our backup QB's. Am I close?
The only transfers that would truly hurt, IMO right now, are Loeb or any of the likely starting OL.

I believe he can go to BC tuition-free anyway because his Dad is a full-time employee. I know that was a policy that they had in place for all full-time employees.

JO how are we doing with recruiting in NJ. Are we making any inroads with the powerhouses down there?

The only transfers that would truly hurt, IMO right now, are Loeb or any of the likely starting OL.
And what does that say about where we are as a program? Depth is very close to if not already attained in almost all areas. We're a little light in a couple places but overall in much better shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom