Transfer announced | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Transfer announced

Pretty much expected. Good luck to him. A chance of a lifetime for a kid to play D1 for his father.

Please forget I wrote that, I was just talking out of my arse.

Please forget I wrote that, I was just talking out of my arse.

Damage is done Bob. First Marrone, now two more unknown transfers that are likely to hurt us. Man, what a crappy 2013.

;)

JO how are we doing with recruiting in NJ. Are we making any inroads with the powerhouses down there?

A little disappointing - I think we should be doing better in NJ - but we just haven't done a great job making in-roads at the major schools and don't have the depth of connections to ID under-the-radar types as well as we have in the past. But this has been offset by how well the staff is doing in downstate NY.

Addazio will be required to sit out the entire 2013 season under NCAA transfer rules (the ACC has no additional penalty for athletes transferring from one conference member to another) and have two years of eligibility remaining.

With his lingering health issues, he more than likely would not see the field much. Especially with Thompson (if healthy) and Parris.
IDK. NCAA has made some crazy father/son exceptions. If Doug doesn't care, maybe they will not make the kid sit out.

Damage done. I'm freaked.

Honestly once you get good depth these things happen and that's a good thing...to have depth not transfers that is. We just got 2 transfers that could be starters on the Hill so we'll be ok.

Honestly once you get good depth these things happen and that's a good thing...to have depth not transfers that is. We just got 2 transfers that could be starters on the Hill so we'll be ok.

Understood...it's just that 2 seconds ago you wouldn't dare mention the names in fear of it happening, which of course is unnerving. Only now comes the rational explanation! ;)

Good for him. It makes sense.

As for the two possible transfers...I'm guessing Slashton and AAM?

Good for him. It makes sense.

As for the two possible transfers...I'm guessing Slashton and AAM?

He's just looking at the roster and guessing, there's no news there.

Father and son. Kinda cool.

While we're on the generational ties front, I remain blown away and happily surprised that Macky has turned out as good as he is. Good for him, and us.

and then we'll watch as he becomes a Qb star elsewhere and say What....

I have a hard time believing he will ever be a star QB, he has trouble with blocking assignments.

Good luck to him. Release his scholarship and let him go play for his dad.

I have a hard time believing he will ever be a star QB, he has trouble with blocking assignments.

That's the point, he isn't playing QB. Beyond him not having "good practices" or him not grasping the playbook, there is some negative element that we are not privy to yet. The kid went thru a lot as a result from some poor decisions. I hope he can turn it around and help @ CUSE vs another school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom