Trap game? | Syracusefan.com

Trap game?

Cuse'91

All American
A visit to the Conte Forum sandwiched between UNC and Pitt... I am much less concerned about this year's team falling into such a pitfall...
Man, I can't help feel nostalgic playing @ BC, must contain Danya Abrams!:)

Cuse'91 said:
A visit to the Conte Forum sandwiched between UNC and Pitt... I am much less concerned about this year's team falling into such a pitfall... Man, I can't help feel nostalgic playing @ BC, must contain Danya Abrams!:)

No chance

JAB has lost a few he never should have: Seton Hall, DePaul, Rutgers. This is not one of them.

obviously anything can happen, but the spread will be around 13/14 points.

More of a crap game and hopefully SU is focused and do their thing against a very bad team. Just don't play to their level.

One thing I have noticed is that teams like BC that struggle vs man/man defense and their record shows that...sometimes fare better vs the zone. They could have a bunch of stand still jump shooters that can't shake a man/man defense but can hit open spots in a zone. This to me is why supposed bad teams sometimes give SU more of a fight than when they play other teams.

From the Roanoke paper:
The Eagles (5-11, 1-2 ACC), who snapped a four-game skid, entered the game ranked No. 149 in the RPI. They are the only ACC team with a losing overall record.

“We kind of came out pretty lax and kind of not thinking about it because obviously their record wasn’t the greatest,” Tech point guard Devin Wilson said. “We came out and didn’t really give them their credit and they made us pay.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom