Traveling up 8 hours from Virginia for the Duke game... | Syracusefan.com

Traveling up 8 hours from Virginia for the Duke game...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
One problem. No tickets. It will be my first time back to the dome since 2008. Does anyone have tickets they're looking to part with this weekend?

Believe all season ticket holders for football should have received that link.

perhaps the mods can pin a link/thread for that offer?

Believe all season ticket holders for football should have received that link.

perhaps the mods can pin a link/thread for that offer?

Maybe in like an hour, I'm still deciding which section and there is limited inventory :)

Well guess I need 4 now and not 3 so the link doesn't have anything good left for that quantity. So if anyone is dumping any let me know or it looks like I'm heading to the secondary market.

Well guess I need 4 now and not 3 so the link doesn't have anything good left for that quantity. So if anyone is dumping any let me know or it looks like I'm heading to the secondary market.

There are 4 available on seat geek in section 308 row E for $83 each.

There are 4 available on seat geek in section 308 row E for $83 each.

Would've swiped those in a hurry if they didn't have 40% fees attached to them. Were decent ones in 312 on Stubhub for $67 but end up $97 after fees. Its debatable but I may hate Stubhub more than any other company on Earth, Ticketmaster/Live Nation a close 2nd. Of course there are worse companies doing a lot of harm, but these ones have a direct, frequent negative impact on me due to their gouging. Imagine prices should fall over the next few days before likely increasing back up on Saturday so shouldn't be too bad. Certainly a lot cheaper than last year.

Last edited:
Would've swiped those in a hurry if they didn't have 40% fees attached to them. Were decent ones in 312 on Stubhub for $67 but end up $97 after fees. Its debatable but I may hate Stubhub more than any other company on Earth, Ticketmaster/Live Nation a close 2nd. Of course there are worse companies doing a lot of harm, but these ones have a direct, frequent negative impact on me due to their gouging. Imagine prices should fall over the next few days before likely increasing back up on Saturday so shouldn't be too bad. Certainly a lot cheaper than last year.

Try tickpick

Tix secured. More popped up on that site. 5 in 115 at $73 after fees. Not beating that anywhere. Not ideal viewing angle but not going to complain too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom