Trevor Cooney, Crazy-Eyed Killah | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Trevor Cooney, Crazy-Eyed Killah

I love it! Congrats for a great avatar!

I have a question. How come when I try to copy and paste pictures in these posts and send them through email, the email recipients can't see what I copied? I would love to send some people that Cooney pic, but unhappy experience has proven that although the picture shows up for me, it doesn't for my friends.

Try right clicking and "Copy image URL" (if using Chrome, similar for other browsers) then paste the url in your email.

Trevor is always the one to lead us out of adversity and start the big runs especially when we're down. Not only last night did a dagger three on an incredibly difficult shot nearly seal the deal but that comeback against 'Nova was jumpstarted by him. He is a huge asset to this team and if he can pump and drive or pull up like he showed yesterday, my God is he gonna be a nightmare for teams alongside Jerami, CJ, and Tyler. He is the key to stretching out the floor and for 'Cuse to finish the run as champions one more time.

jc.jpg

Trevor is always the one to lead us out of adversity and start the big runs especially when we're down. Not only last night did a dagger three on an incredibly difficult shot nearly seal the deal but that comeback against 'Nova was jumpstarted by him. He is a huge asset to this team and if he can pump and drive or pull up like he showed yesterday, my God is he gonna be a nightmare for teams alongside Jerami, CJ, and Tyler. He is the key to stretching out the floor and for 'Cuse to finish the run as champions one more time.
That's our edge. BC last night had 2 good players and it wasn't enough. We have 4-5. Many more options to fall back on when something ain't working.

Dissagree,

Fair came out slower, not ready to go, and his shot was hitting back rim with alittle less arc then usual. Alittle strange though hes a senior and should have been more into it from the getgo maybe he was playing with alittle to much iq in the first half and not enough freeflowing art like he is capable of(this is the guy who is shooting a jabstep jumper over the defender now or blowing by for the layup.
Tyler didn't have a great game but a decent one, didn't really score to the second half but had a 3 pointer and a layup when we were down 7 to cut it to 2 during what sounded like a thets go orange chant, HUGE!

As for Cooney, Cooney had 2 3 pointers and one baseline drive in the second half, I think a short pullup from the left corner, but by no means did he beat BC alone in the halfcourt with only 10-12 halfcourt points.

The majority of his points came off of good defense getting out in transition(atleast 8 of them). I think 10 with 2 freethrows. thats leading by Defense not offense. And he had a nice 2nd offensive rebound of the possession in the secon half where he drove baseline and scored.

BC's strength on defense in the first half came from good timing on their help defense when we drove this happened to grant mostly but fair and ennis on a play or two also. We made a few drives in the first half, where a simple headfake could have fooled the help defender (especially by grant).

Not disagreein, to stir up contraversy but I see it differently. Cooney wasn't a offensive leader in the halfcourt by any means outside of 3-4 plays, but that being said he was still a beast , a hustle expert and atleast 25% of the reason we won because he was the one who got it done(let it be known that other guys maybe Gbinije could have done the same though).

Fair assessment (no pun intended)...We can definitely agree to disagree...LGO!

When Cooney he hit that ridiculous high-degree-of-difficulty three, the dagger so to speak, at crunch time, he had the greatest bad-ass, one-eye-almost-closed-Popeye look on his face comin' back down the floor. Great all-around game, too. GMac and Devendorf's love child … he's well on the way to being a better all-around player than both. Love this kid, even when he's missing, love this team!
View attachment 6694
devil-baby-hed-2014.jpg

Curb Your Enthusiasm is the greatest comedy series of all time.
no love for Its Always Sunny in Philly?