Trey Fairchild article | Syracusefan.com

Trey Fairchild article

Nice.

And I think it makes perfect sense for bartenders to be required to have a degree in Sociology (or psychology).

Nice.

And I think it makes perfect sense for bartenders to be required to have a degree in Sociology (or psychology).

You are right...he actually still dreams of pro football and is not giving up on that but felt he may catch some funny looks by saying that. If that does not work he is looking to be in the FBI or CIA.

GO ORANGE !! GO BEIN !!

You are right...he actually still dreams of pro football and is not giving up on that but felt he may catch some funny looks by saying that. If that does not work he is looking to be in the FBI or CIA.

GO ORANGE !! GO BEIN !!

Jerry - it is good to see that Trey is healthy and having a productive season on the field. Hope he gives pro football his best shot. Best of luck.

wouldn't be the first player from d3 to make the jump.. I remember watching Pierre Garcone tear up Ithaca College a few years ago

Well the OAC has Garcon, Short (Jags) and Preston (Titans PS) in the NFL right how. So we will see, he still has next year to get better.

They will get his best...he has matured a lot. You have no idea how it feels getting the support from the Orange faithful. You are awesome people..

You know come to think of it, I want to be a bartender on some island, I may go into business with Mike Leach down in Key West...:rolling:

Well the OAC has Garcon, Short (Jags) and Preston (Titans PS) in the NFL right how. So we will see, he still has next year to get better.

They will get his best...he has matured a lot. You have no idea how it feels getting the support from the Orange faithful. You are awesome people..

Best of luck to Trey. I have followed his story on here, so I know why things have worked out the way they have and that there were no guarantees that everything would have worked for him here, but daggummit, I wish we could be supporting his efforts in an orange helmet instead of a gold one.

Best of luck to Trey. I have followed his story on here, so I know why things have worked out the way they have and that there were no guarantees that everything would have worked for him here, but daggummit, I wish we could be supporting his efforts in an orange helmet instead of a gold one.

Dollarbill44 - I do too.

Jerry...you need to drive over to Pitt for the last Orange game. Hopefully some of the Fine Mess will be there for a tailgate.

Jerry, Don't let Trey visit Key West in Florida...many a person before him has traveled to Margaritaville and stayed down there to tend bar while enjoying the island lifestyle.

;)

Jerry, Don't let Trey visit Key West in Florida...many a person before him has traveled to Margaritaville and stayed down there to tend bar while enjoying the island lifestyle.

;)
I will keep my eye out for that trip...unless I decide to go too ! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom