Triche leads team to Championship | Syracusefan.com

Triche leads team to Championship

sutomcat said:
He is a winner, no doubt about it.

I saw some tweets by some of their teams Italian fans that were retweeted by others and they are having a love affair with Triche. They think he's the greatest thing ever. I bet he goes back next season with a hefty bump in salary.

I saw some tweets by some of their teams Italian fans that were retweeted by others and they are having a love affair with Triche. They think he's the greatest thing ever. I bet he goes back next season with a hefty bump in salary.
Speaking of that, what kind of coin would he be making?

Great for Brandon Triche!
But what's with those photos?
Someone's got to tell him to stop sticking out his tongue unless he's in the doctor's office or auditioning for KISS.

Last edited:

How about a bump up to their top league?

Bouie made a nice living over there for a long time.

So I know squat about Italian Pro basketball. From those pics it looks as though the teams play in glorified gyms. I suppose the sponsors basically pay the freight? Is the game that popular in Italy? Is there different tiers of the pro level? I'm so ignorant. ( goes without saying)

So I know squat about Italian Pro basketball. From those pics it looks as though the teams play in glorified gyms. I suppose the sponsors basically pay the freight? Is the game that popular in Italy? Is there different tiers of the pro level? I'm so ignorant. ( goes without saying)

Triche plays in the Italian basketball equivalent of AAA baseball...

Plus, they only have black and white film in Italy. Oh, the sacrifices.

BpfJRXdCcAA3EZC.jpg

Donna Ditota‏@DonnaDitota13 hrs
Here's a photo a woman named Daniele sent from Italy of Brandon Triche after his Italian team won a title: pic.twitter.com/YzxDLdZPuE

Good on him. I can't imagine why that wouldn't be an attractive outcome: terrific cuisine, gets immersed in new language and culture, no money worries. Trento's in a gorgeous area in northern Italy not far from Switzerland and Austria.

You'd think he'd get attention from the top Italian teams as well; potential to earn more $ and play in a major city (if he so wishes).