Triche leads team to Championship | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Triche leads team to Championship

I saw some tweets by some of their teams Italian fans that were retweeted by others and they are having a love affair with Triche. They think he's the greatest thing ever. I bet he goes back next season with a hefty bump in salary.

But do they have air conditioning over there? Does he get cramps? Suddenly that's become a couchburntopic.-VBOF

In Italian basketball do they have the relegation system like soccer? That would be great if he helped them get promoted! I wish they had it here in the US.

There is no doubt in my mind something was going on with Brandon his senior year...injury, school, personal life that put him in a funk because it looks like he is just letting it go in Italy. Nice to see him hit that potential a lot of us knew he always had, congrats on the title Mr. Triche!

The dunk at the last part of the clip from that link was insane. Look where he took off from!

Rim shaker!! Throw it down, son!!

One more clip:
Italian hoops hero Brandon Triche - who'd have guessed? That dunk was really something; after all those high-degree-of-difficulty misses in college, he got one to stick.

Tax free, housing and transportation included, Alpine Italy between the Dolomites and to the north and Venice, Milan and Florence 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours away to the south.

Nice

I'd probably spend the 95k on food and wine.

trento-thumb-italy-620x465.jpg

Any sport is great or fun when you have confidence in what you are doing. Last year Brandon, ehh.

One more clip:
Italian hoops hero Brandon Triche - who'd have guessed? That dunk was really something; after all those high-degree-of-difficulty misses in college, he got one to stick.
Just simply. Yikes.
At 1:27, he even got a double "mama mia" from the announcer.
At 1:37, wow. Really awkward body position and he drains it.
Both shots 1:48 and on, way beyond the line.
Really scored in bunches this entire playoffs. Italian big boy league will be calling on him soon. I love where his career is going. Keep it going, Brandon!

Just simply. Yikes.
At 1:27, he even got a double "mama mia" from the announcer.
At 1:37, wow. Really awkward body position and he drains it.
Both shots 1:48 and on, way beyond the line.
Really scored in bunches this entire playoffs. Italian big boy league will be calling on him soon. I love where his career is going. Keep it going, Brandon!

That was the other fascinating thing - he hit more shots from two steps behind the line in that video than he did in four years of college!

I always found his lack of range odd; Triche was a decent outside shooter and a well-built player, but he never seemed to have much luck if he wasn't close to the line. Now he's got Southerland's range. Crazy.