Triche's dunk on Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Triche's dunk on Saturday

Eric15

Living Legend
Because it came in quasi-garbage time and we were all really grumpy when it happened, I think Triche's dunk was quickly forgotten about... but that was one of the most ferocious posterizations I've ever seen by an SU player not named Hakim Warrick.

It was amazing. He throws down hard when he has the opportunity.

Meh...the one time he converts one of those, it happens to be in garbage time. :bang:

Yep. For every one of those he makes, he misses 5. I'd rather have a boring layup.

Hardly a dunk

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

The bigger issue was he got fouled on that dunk, should have been an and1.

Also lost in all the talk about MCWs ft shooting, is Triche's. he's been terrible compared to his first three years.

Also lost in all the talk about MCWs ft shooting, is Triche's. he's been terrible compared to his first three years.
Eh, hes been consistently not so good in clutch situations for someone so capable of making them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh, hes been consistently not so good in clutch situations for someone so capable of making them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except during his career his FT% in the last 2 mins has been better than his overall %.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Agree, Triche is probably 10-12% below where he was and should be. As to this game tho, 2-4 doesn't hurt as much as 7-15.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Nothing wrong with MCW's drives to the hoop. If he shot his normal 80% he would have had 5 more points and it would have been a different game. drawing fouls is normally almost as good as making baskets. He is our go to guy. it was just an off night.

Yeah, he was fouled. But the refs were in that end of the game "predict" mode for what they were going to call.

Triche and MCW need to take a bit more time and hit their FT's for sure, they can hit a better percentage and need to.

he was un guarded. Anyone can dunk when the other team is giving you a lane to the basket.

Hardly a dunk

Not sure what game you watched, but when I was watching I actually jumped out of my seat and yelled, "Damn! I wish he'd get pissed more often!"

Not sure what game you watched, but when I was watching I actually jumped out of my seat and yelled, "Damn! I wish he'd get pissed more often!"
He threw it in didn't Dunk it, just like the Blake griffin "Dunk" everyone thought was amazing

He threw it in didn't Dunk it, just like the Blake griffin "Dunk" everyone thought was amazing

If we are getting into semantics, all "dunks" are essentially throw ins. What makes it a dunk? Grabbing the rim after you throw it in?

If we are getting into semantics, all "dunks" are essentially throw ins. What makes it a dunk? Grabbing the rim after you throw it in?
Making contact with the rim

Exactly, the Griffin throw in was the lamest most overblown thing in dunk contest history. And he jumped over the front hood of the car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom