Trill vs Cisco | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Trill vs Cisco

IMO, the 2 most impressive takeaways from last season, after Dungey’s “gimme that back” vs Miami of course, were Trill’s INT in Death Valley & his strip recovery of the ND QB that was incorrectly disallowed. Some players just have a nose for the ball...he & Cisco have it.

My favorite was Fredrick's INT against FSU. It was a thing of beauty. Trill at Clemson was #2 for me. If only he could have stayed inbounds, maybe he takes it to the house.

When watching media day after Dino was on luginbill wasn’t sure besides Robinson who we had on D and earlier in the day Babers said our D was our strength! Just a friendly reminder of how clueless these guys are and you can’t take them seriously. Our secondary is hardly getting any ink and more get be the best in the ACC and the nation . Trill is for real
Sometimes INTs are lucky . Iffy has all the tools as well .

I think trill’s INT vs BC was even more impressive. Back to the ball shadowing receiver...hands go up when sees the wide out getting ready for the catch and rips it away from senior receiver as he’s falling down post full stride. Tip of the iceberg with him.
Yeah I just watched this again yesterday and completely agree - great awareness and athleticism

Tanard jackson, what a player he was. Too bad he couldnt stay off the weed.

Yup. He hit HARD. And could cover. Hands down the best player on the team when he was here, IMO.

NFL career was off to a great start too, but his issues ruined it.

I remember he lit Dallas Clark up badly in the NFL. One of the bigger hits that season.

My favorite was Fredrick's INT against FSU. It was a thing of beauty. Trill at Clemson was #2 for me. If only he could have stayed inbounds, maybe he takes it to the house.

This may be the best INT I’ve ever seen by a Syracuse DB.

When watching media day after Dino was on luginbill wasn’t sure besides Robinson who we had on D and earlier in the day Babers said our D was our strength! Just a friendly reminder of how clueless these guys are and you can’t take them seriously. Our secondary is hardly getting any ink and more get be the best in the ACC and the nation . Trill is for real
Sometimes INTs are lucky . Iffy has all the tools as well .

Luginbill wasn’t nearly as high on the team as everyone else like Packer, Wes Durham, and the rest. He’s a recruiting guy and I felt like he was trying justify NC State as a better team because they had gotten better recruits recently and thus have a better roster on paper to him. He really didn’t provide any insight to the fact that we have a lot of returning production on defense and offense at the skill positions and they lost a bunch. It was all about their roster on paper other than making a random comment that we were going to start 2 freshman tackles (which is highly likely this won’t be the case come game 1).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom