Trip Report: Maryland Tailgate | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Trip Report: Maryland Tailgate

This is what I'm worried about in the dome. Us 30,000 die hard nincompoops generally just stay quiet when things aren't going our way or we're sucking. Both of those things are goings on happen Saturday and the 10-15,000 bandwagoners are gonna be booing their heads off.

Just when Dino, et. al. start seeing the fruits of their labors theyre gonna be turned off by the rabble rousers and wretched refuse of band wagon fans who just can't handle things not going their way for a minute. Man it's gonna be ugly as anyone doing it in our section I don't recognize as a regular I'll inevitably say something and part of the reason I'm not overly excited to be sitting in the dome for this one.

It happens everywhere but that isn't an excuse. If we are so bad people wouldn't be going to begin with.

It happens everywhere but that isn't an excuse. If we are so bad people wouldn't be going to begin with.
Ohh no they'll be going, they've spent their money so they will be attending, or at the very least maybe giving their tix away to some other band wagon dopes! If we're not good (after Clemson) it's gonna be bruuuutal.

Ohh no they'll be going, they've spent their money so they will be attending, or at the very least maybe giving their tix away to some other band wagon dopes! If we're not good (after Clemson) it's gonna be bruuuutal.

It's a long season. The Dome redo schedule doesn't help us much.

Again, found it pathetic. I almost hope those that did it are here and can read this, but I doubt their ability to access the internet or read.

We had a great time at the tailgate and so did our friends that we've converted to Cuse fans.
Great spot and the kids had a fun time throwing around the football and running all over the place.
Thanks to everyone that was cooking and doing behind the senses stuff, just having a small glimpse into the operation (bringing soda and water) it's impressive how well it all works and how organized TexanMark is.
It was nice meeting some new folks and old, we can't wait to see more folks again at the Clemson game!
Also thanks to the two guys that took the time out to throw with our friends son and ask him about him playing football, he really enjoyed it.
PAcuse let me know how much I owe for the drinks you brought

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom