Trolled the Carolina message boards | Syracusefan.com

Trolled the Carolina message boards

LOL

Have you read this board after agame, win or lose?

If we're not lamenting our suckiness we are whiNing about refs. We never give credit to the other guys.
Fixed

I took a glance as well. I felt the consensus was Syracuse is overated, not a powerhouse team at all (i.e. saw comments that Duke AND KENTUCKY were better), but that NC is just awful. Not sure if they have the smarts to realize JB pulled off the gas pedal basically the entire second half.

LOL

Have you read this board after a loss?

If we're not lamenting our suckiness we are whiNing about refs. We never give credit to the other guys.
The is "Syracuse an FF team" thread was pretty funny. One response was top 4 ACC at best. Ok.
I get not kissing our @ss, but such absurd responses are petty, and small time.

wallacecuse said:
The is "Syracuse an FF team" thread was pretty funny. One response was top 4 ACC at best. Ok. I get not kissing our @ss, but such absurd responses are petty, and small time.

So who's better? Four loss Duke? Four loss Virginia? The only one who's close is one loss Pitt, and we all know their OOC was weak. Bitter, bitter NC fans.

4 and 4 all time vs NC, 2 and 1 vs NC in the NCAA's with both wins against Dean Smith and the loss in 1957 to Al McGuire. The last 2 games were beat downs to Roy Williams coached teams and their last win was a 3 point win in 1987.

I think we deserve a little more than .5% respect.

The is "Syracuse an FF team" thread was pretty funny. One response was top 4 ACC at best. Ok.
I get not kissing our @ss, but such absurd responses are petty, and small time.

You think you'd see better here if the shoe was on the other foot?

I can't recall the last big game we lost simply because the other team played better.

Thats ok because the UNC team trolled into the Dome yesterday and got manhandled. Paige's late unguarded 3 with about 2 seconds left made the score appear closer than it really was. We got more of a challenge from teams in Canada eh.

Thats ok because the UNC team trolled into the Dome yesterday and got manhandled. Paige's late unguarded 3 with about 2 seconds left made the score appear closer than it really was. We got more of a challenge from teams in Canada eh.

Without that 3, yesterday would have been UNC's lowest pts in a game since before 1979. That's almost getting back to the stall ball era.

This one is very enjoyable reading, historically bad day for NC basketball:

http://mbd.At their request, this n...rom this site./mb.aspx?s=78&f=1410&t=12576308

during the 2nd half, I commented that Syracuse should run a "Four Corners" offense to bleed clock. I don't think that the fairweather Tar Heel fans (I would bet that most, if not all, had no ties to the university or the Research Triangle region) in my section knew what I was referring to.

Carolina fans are pompous and accustomed to being adored and worshipped by the media, so I get the we (Carolina) suck part. However, that was a men against the boys beat down yesterday. Respect to SU is owed.

Fixed.

Some "numbers" guy said we had a points per possession of 0.59... the worst by a unc opponent in 6 years. Started a thread about it.

Did the box score miss 35 possessions yesterday that only this guy saw?

Without that 3, yesterday would have been UNC's lowest pts in a game since before 1979. That's almost getting back to the stall ball era.

They stalled us for some significant portions of the 1982 ACC final against Ralph Sampson, winning 47-45. It was at least one of, if not the, last straws that brought in the shot clock.

You think you'd see better here if the shoe was on the other foot?

I can't recall the last big game we lost simply because the other team played better.
No, but when you have spent as much time in the top 5 as we have recently, it is tough to ackowledge the other team as better.

Besides my point is it is dumb to belittle the team that just beat you.

Maybe I shouldn't have rubbed it in but I posted on their Scout board: Welcome to the ACC: All Cuse Conference. My privileges have been revoked on that board, go figure. A little thin skinned over there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom