Troy Weaver joins Washington Wizards front office as Senior Advisor | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Troy Weaver joins Washington Wizards front office as Senior Advisor

Good, they need help like no other. Problem with the Pistons is too many cooks in the kitchen right now. Hopefully when Ed leaves that will just leave Troy, but doubtful.

That team won a championship with the 24th best offense. I'm thinking Melo has to make them better, even if Larry Brown brings him off the bench.

Based on per 100 possessions (a better stat) -- 18th best offence. That being said, still not that much better.

Their team two years later that went 64-18 in the regular season, actually had the 4th best offensive efficiency in the league. At that point Carmelo would have been in this third year, and a much more efficient player himself (TS 56% vs 51%). That offence would have been dangerous.

Last edited:
Since the end of 2006 when they won 64 games that team has been consistently horribly managed.

Signing two UConn bums to big FA contracts really hurt them (Gordon and Charlie V).

Since the end of 2006 when they won 64 games that team has been consistently horribly managed.

Signing two UConn bums to big FA contracts really hurt them (Gordon and Charlie V).

The Blake and Jackson contracts have hurt like no other

i gave a fist pump when i heard this news the other day. To myself - just happy and proud of a well deserved hire. He will always be Orange family and I was pleasently surprised to see him on the Natty Zoom call back in March.

Not a Tiger at 21 fist pump but more like a Kobe at 35 fist pump. Just a proud "dad" like moment.

1592570046099.png

Prediction. Mike Hopkins will be on his staff next year.

No inside info here, just a gut feeling. I don’t think UW can retain him after this year unless they have a massive turnaround.

Prediction. Mike Hopkins will be on his staff next year.

No inside info here, just a gut feeling. I don’t think UW can retain him after this year unless they have a massive turnaround.

Detroit fans need to see some wins. They should get a solid player in the draft this year after tanking again, but they need to be in the play in next year and then need to be in the playoffs the year after that.

I like their team. Would be crazy if they get Wemby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom