Trudo!

swish7

All Conference
What a heads up, fun play.

That's what winners do.

That play was a result of Dougs passion in huddle

moore will next weeks game due to 6 broken ribs...punishing

That play was a result of Dougs passion in huddle

Wait. HCDM shows no emotion, he is the most stoic sob ever....

I loved HCDM out there tonight. The cameras showed him showing all kinds of emotions out there. But I also have had no problem with his sideline demeanor in the past. Tonight for some reason he was very active, and it was actually good to see.

Great play by Trudo.

Great effort.

I agree. That was fantastic.

Is it really a penalty like the announcers said? I see that type of play happen throughout college football on a weekly basis. If it was called a penalty tonight, I would have been pist and would probably be in the market for a new TV !

Is it really a penalty like the announcers said? I see that type of play happen throughout college football on a weekly basis. If it was called a penalty tonight, I would have been pist and would probably be in the market for a new TV !

I know it's illegal to push some one on your team forward. But Trudo was pushing a pile.

That was great, he pushed at least 3 Pitt guys ... he looked like Superman.

It is called helping the runner. The sign for it is arms by the side palms out and then make a pushing motion.

I've seen that called in a Syracuse game once. Ironically on Pitt while they were getting up to a 48-3 lead on Syracuse in 2003(?) Kid was stood up and the pile plowed by their lineman just like Trudo did and it pushed them in the endzone.

The play was awesome, and as good as any one handed TD catch.

It showed his head was in the game, and he was there for his teammate.. A loser would have been sucking wind, watching his player get gang tackled.

I've seen that a bunch against SU in the past and a penalty was never called

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom