Malachi James
Maraad Watson

1 Game:
Emanuel Ross
Ibn McDaniels
Caden Brown
Fatim Diggs

Last edited:
Didn’t Marcellus Barnes start both games…?

Overall it’s clearly a strong freshman class that will contribute a lot.

James is eagerly awaiting a crease on a kickoff and Watson started to get King off his spot a bit late in the game. Good things are coming at the Cuse

Has KingJoseph not played yet? Interesting E Ross didn’t play today.

All the hype on King Joseph and he hasn’t seen the field. That’s interesting to me.

What a great pickup late in the cycle with he and his teammate from Irvington. I thought he played the best in the Ohio game so it was nice to see him rewarded with more minutes.

Does Tremble play on ST’s? Would hate to seen a redshirt blown if that will be his only role? Unless they think he may be good enough to take over TE2 as he gets a little
more comfortable as the season goes on. Otherwise it would be sort of a waste.

What a great pickup late in the cycle with he and his teammate from Irvington. I thought he played the best in the Ohio game so it was nice to see him rewarded with more minutes.

Does Tremble play on ST’s? Would hate to seen a redshirt blown if that will be his only role? Unless they think he may be good enough to take over TE2 as he gets a little
With the portal and new transfer rules there’s little advantage to redshirting kids anymore. The days of players staying 5 years at a school are long gone.

Tremble played a handful of snaps on offense.

Barnes played in both. But Grant started the 1st series in both games.

After Stanford:

3 Games:
Marcellus Barnes
Jamie Tremble
Yasin Willis
Braheem Long
Jahide Lesaine
Malachi James
Maraad Watson

1 Game:
Emanuel Ross
Ibn McDaniels
Caden Brown
Fatim Diggs

While is Tremble playing on ST’s, but can’t run a route? If we’re gonna burn his redshirt i’d love to see more him and less Villari. I mean he can’t do worst than causing pick 6’s, right?
Maybe he can, but he'd have to really try.

I don't want to pile on Villari though. The guy's having a tough season. Probably felt coming in to this year he'd be one of the main guys. And instead the plays he's not making are the ones with the most impact instead of the plays he is making.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom