True? Some students booed JS? | Syracusefan.com

True? Some students booed JS?

bevosu

Hall of Fame
Some guy called the WAER post game show. Claimed he was at the Dome and some in the student section booed Southerland. I'm assuming at the intro..I don't know.The guy was really upset about it.

Did it happen?

Some guy called the WAER post game show. Claimed he was at the Dome and some in the student section booed Southerland. I'm assuming at the intro..I don't know.The guy was really upset about it.

Did it happen?
How? Was he announced? That show has a bunch of expert idiots call in.

Seems odd.

The WAER guys are running with it as if it actually happened, but they're basing their discussion on that one caller.

Who knows?

Seems odd.

The WAER guys are running with it as if it actually happened, but they're basing their discussion on that one caller.

Who knows?
Those guys are just like their callers.

Sounds pretty far-fetched.

Sorry I started this thread. If it did happen someone who was at the game will mention it in a post.

yes he was booed, when they showed his face on the big screen, very classless

I was in the student section, there were some real tonight. A collection booed Southerland, a smaller portion yelled at MCW to pass every time he touched the ball, they tried to start Lord and Taylor chants with him at the line, they booed him after any turnover (regardless of whether it was his fault, heck they even booed/blamed MCW for one when he wasnt even on the floor) They also started a "you're adopted" chant when ND's Grant was at the line. They did a bunch of other ridiculous and completely classless throughout the game, including trying to start a "Lenny Kekua" chant. It was the first, and hopefully last time I ever have to be embarrassed to be a part of my student section.

I dont know if you would even classify that as a boo? I know exactly what he was talking about . If anything it was a small contingent in the student section .

I was in the student section, there were some real tonight. A collection booed Southerland, a smaller portion yelled at MCW to pass every time he touched the ball, they tried to start Lord and Taylor chants with him at the line, they booed him after any turnover (regardless of whether it was his fault, heck they even booed/blamed MCW for one when he wasnt even on the floor) They also started a "you're adopted" chant when ND's Grant was at the line. They did a bunch of other ridiculous and completely classless throughout the game, including trying to start a "Lenny Kekua" chant. It was the first, and hopefully last time I ever have to be embarrassed to be a part of my student section.

You know what I was going to say I thought I heard a small amount of boos when mcw picture was shown as well . Same for cooney . That was really strange and even more pathetic .

The same thing happened at the Cincy game. Before the game, when each of the players introduce themselves on the replay boards. Definitely some booes coming from the student section.

Sounds like we need to lock our students in a room with Mantonio for about an hour each, and see what happens.

The same thing happened at the Cincy game. Before the game, when each of the players introduce themselves on the replay boards. Definitely some booes coming from the student section.

you can tell blackknight graduated. he wouldn't let that crap happen.

They did boo and during the last game too. Before the national anthem they show videos of the players introducing themselves. That's when they booed. It was more than a few, but certainly not more than 50% of the students.

you can tell blackknight graduated. he wouldn't let that crap happen.

Was gonna say the same thing, looks like the students don't have a solid good guy leading them like BK. Immature would be an understatement to what they did tonight.

Wow ... These were OUR students? Doing Lord and Taylor chants? Mind-boggling.

Maybe JB will say something about it, publicly or to somebody? Got to be bugging him.

Wow. This is horrible. Makes me ashamed of my school. I know it is only a few, but still.

That should go over well with any potential recruit, football or basketball, if it continues. Unbelievable...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom