Trust | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Trust

Excessive but there really is zero excuse for it at all. Two in one game is just crazy.

The 10 second calls were due to FSU paying attention. Battle has taken his time getting the ball up a lot and twice during the game he came extremely close, before there was ever a call.

FSU saw that and pounced. We didn't adjust well enough.

Details.

I didn't see a lot of guys asking for the ball on either of those.

That’s load of crap. One the first, Washington was wide open on the other side of the court while TB insisted on trying to play Kobe. It’s completley on him.

That’s load of crap. One the first, Washington was wide open on the other side of the court while TB insisted on trying to play Kobe. It’s completley on him.
We disagree. I suppose it was Battle's fault when Washington panicked on his pass to battle at mid court.

HW - it was definitely a milestone game for him, and think it came down to expectations. All his previous playing time was - "you're only in the game because there was foul trouble, so don't screw anything up." Hence the timid play, and just passing around the perimeter. Today the narrative was - "we are doing nothing on offense, and see if you can provide a spark." Now HW could try to create and take some chances, and he took advantage of the opportunity. It will probably be a very inconsistent road to more playing time, but if he can do this a handful of times this season, that could be worth a couple extra wins.

see what happens tonite with no foul trouble.

513726550-Life360-is-a-free-smartphone-app-that-helps-families-stay-in-sync-throughout-their-busy-day-Build-your-little-circle-of-Trust.jpg

He should have hedged his bets and said in the second half.

I thought Washington played well last night. The lob was terrible, but almost all of our lobs are terrible and the two who do them the most - Frank on the pass, and Chukwu on the receiving end - don't seem to get punished for them. Although I really wish PC would get some punishment for landing a perfectly thrown lob like he always does instead of just flushing the ball. And I really like Frank's eternal optimism in throwing those. He really does want PC to make the big play that will ignite the crowd.

I'm with others that think HW didn't play in the second half because Tyus was able to fight through his affliction and knock down shots. Simple as that.

I'm with others that think HW didn't play in the second half because Tyus was able to fight through his affliction and knock down shots. Simple as that.
That and the fact the game was pretty close for most of the second half. JB is always going to go with his most trusted players in those situations if he has a choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom