TruTV, Late tip off on Thursday, approx 9:57 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

TruTV, Late tip off on Thursday, approx 9:57

We were a real late tip in 2013 against Montana on a Thursday night as well. Not sure if it was the last tip of the night though
Oh yeah I think that's the game I'm thinking of.

Yeah, relegated to the national nobody gives a chit game...,last tip time on TruTV.

On the bright side, is this a good chance for prime time Sat PM CBS?

Syracuse vermont was not late game. I remember seeing mich st players laughing when they took the court after us. I think they might have gotten upset also that night.

Syracuse vermont was not late game. I remember seeing mich st players laughing when they took the court after us. I think they might have gotten upset also that night.

SU vs. Vermont 2010 was late night. The 2005 game was early evening. Michigan St. didn't get upset in 2005 since they held mopa-Jinla scoreless in the 2nd round game.

The last time we had the last tip of the night was against Vermont a bunch of years ago. (no, not 2005) We tipped around 10:30 IIRC.

Yep, that was the Wes/Rautins/AO team. Remember being there and it feeling odd that we tipped off so late being in Buffalo, but it was a Friday night

I had forgotten about the vt in buffalo game. The worcester game is seared in my brain

We were a real late tip in 2013 against Montana on a Thursday night as well. Not sure if it was the last tip of the night though

It was.

The last time we had the last tip of the night was against Vermont a bunch of years ago. (no, not 2005) We tipped around 10:30 IIRC.
The Montana game didn't start until like 11.

I have a horrible memory of the 10:00 tip against Richmond. I had just had surgery. I had a relapse. Well, a psychic relapse.

I'll take Friday off, mostly because I have painting to do haha.

Just look for the channel that lists this as it's nightly lineup of TV: Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers
I don't have to look. I have that show scheduled on a series recording.

Just look for the channel that lists this as it's nightly lineup of TV: Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers > Impractical Jokers
So I just searched for Tru TV and ended up watching three episodes of Impractical Jokers. Got caught into the trap. For anyone who needs the info, it's channel 112 in Albany

starbucksipa820430-480x279.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom