Trying to start a family tradition of going to a game... | Syracusefan.com

Trying to start a family tradition of going to a game...

Shermthegeneral

Starter
So, now that we are in the ACC, I Thought It would be fun to start a tradition of bringing my wife, 5 year old daughter, 2 year old son to 1 big game a year. In addition, I also got my sister, bro-in-law and their 3 kids from Buffalo to do it also. I've always been a bball and football fan but have only gone to around 5 or so football games. My father used to bring me to bball games starting at a really young age and I'm sure that is why I'm such a huge fan now! I just bought tickets to the Clemson game which could be great if we can have a good start!

Can anyone recommend where we should go to tailgate, time to arrive etc?

So, now that we are in the ACC, I Thought It would be fun to start a tradition of bringing my wife, 5 year old daughter, 2 year old son to 1 big game a year. In addition, I also got my sister, bro-in-law and their 3 kids from Buffalo to do it also. I've always been a bball and football fan but have only gone to around 5 or so football games. My father used to bring me to bball games starting at a really young age and I'm sure that is why I'm such a huge fan now! I just bought tickets to the Clemson game which could be great if we can have a good start!

the spot I personally like is just across adams street from the marshall square mall. it's pretty vibrant, you have to get there early if you want the best spot but it doesn't fill up that fast. also, you can use the bathrooms in the mall, there might be a line but it is usually tolerable and you can wash your hands etc. for Clemson it will be busy early, i'd say get there by 9 at the absolute latest if it is a noon start.

Thanks! I always thought that there was limited parking in that area And most people do their tailgating in a different area.

Get with TexanMark, Bees, JeremyCuse, Tomcat or any of the other crazy members of the Fine Lot. They will square you away

Me, my wife and our now 10 year old do pretty much the same thing. For the past few years have headed up for 1 football and 1 hoops game per year. We are also doing the Clemson game this year.
For football, we just make ourselves welcome at the Fine Lot tailgate. Great people, great time. They do an awesome job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom