Trying to wrap my mind around lower expectations | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Trying to wrap my mind around lower expectations

Oooh oooh oooh, I just LOVE tearing those cardboard tickets out of the page! I like the feel of the tickets, too. Very smooth. <stroke stroke stroke> Oh, I'm sorry, were you talking?

Back after the game!

Personally I'm much more concerned about our depth in the post than I am with our outside shooting. We have guys we know CAN knock down threes, they just need to get consistent. We don't, however, have anyone we know we can get contributions from behind Christmas.

Personally I'm much more concerned about our depth in the post than I am with our outside shooting. We have guys we know CAN knock down threes, they just need to get consistent. We don't, however, have anyone we know we can get contributions from behind Christmas.
worse comes to worst, 900 can man the post

I'm very excited for this year and next. Can't wait to see how all the guys gel together by March. I'd be happy with a decent season and developing our guys for 2016 season. That is the last season and realistic chance we have under JB to get him the 2nd title. IMO

I'm very excited for this year and next. Can't wait to see how all the guys gel together by March. I'd be happy with a decent season and developing our guys for 2016 season. That is the last season and realistic chance we have under JB to get him the 2nd title. IMO
except, of course, he'll be going for his 3rd

Looks like a fun year any way you look at it. Usually the most satisfying years are the ones where there are so many questions to be answered, this year has more questions than usual.

Depth at the post would be less of an issue if Rak could somehow figure out that he can't block every shot, and therefore doesn't need to try.