Tucker has never a made a significant play…. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tucker has never a made a significant play….

My God, I’m a glutton for punishment! Here’s a better preview pod because they have the very knowledgeable David Hale on it.

David Hale: “Syracuse is an underrated town”

But this one line from one of the dorky domers has me rolling my eyes:

“The dome is a place where you have to basically create your own energy because it’s such a QUIET environment that trips you up because you don’t realize you’re playing in an FBS football game”

Maybe ND will be able to hear a pin drop Saturday.

Last edited:
My God, I’m a glutton for punishment! Here’s a better preview pod because they have the very knowledgeable David Hale on it.

“The dome is a place where you have to basically create your own energy because it’s such a QUIET environment that trips you up because you don’t realize you’re playing in an FBS football game”

Whoever said that last line about the Dome is completely ignorant. We were legit on the phone with my sister in law (audiologist on LI) two days after the NC State game asking her if we should be concerned that my ears were still aching lol.

Pete is in for a rude awakening ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom