Tulane Game: Where is everyone staying? | Syracusefan.com

Tulane Game: Where is everyone staying?

texascpa

Living Legend
I know Mark had a thread over at the other site on hotels for the Tulane game, but I can no longer find it.

Need to book our rooms, we are driving over from Houston. Want to stay with other SU fans, so where is everyone bunking for the weekend?

Here is the link to the other thread on that other site we were part of.
http://forums.At their request, thi...rom this site./mb.aspx?s=185&f=2826&t=7642136

My wife and I are staying at the LaQuinta where Mark and his wife are staying.

We're staying at the Marriot. You can still see if you can get the $80/night on priceline.com.

I'm doing the opp of everyone -- I rented an apt right on B-street. Pretty much same costs as a hotel, but better (in my eyes). Got it off of vrbo

I'm doing the opp of everyone -- I rented an apt right on B-street. Pretty much same costs as a hotel, but better (in my eyes). Got it off of vrbo

Using my hotel points to stay at the JW Marriott on Canal St. Looking forward to it.

993-504.jpg

I believe most will wind up at the Gutter on Bourbon Street

I'm at the Marriott

Comfort Inn on Peridido

Staying at the Hilton - Riverside

At the LaQuinta...I might have an extra room going unused at $81 a night

Marriott Canal. They didn't take $80 or $85 when I tried in late August, but I was still happy with $100.

It looks like the LaQuinta is sold out... according to lq.com

mariott near convention center
Marriott near the convention center.
I know Mark had a thread over at the other site on hotels for the Tulane game, but I can no longer find it.

Need to book our rooms, we are driving over from Houston. Want to stay with other SU fans, so where is everyone bunking for the weekend?
Marriott near the convention center, not far from the Superdome.

Hilton New Orleans Riverside

What price did you hit at?
$125. Up from $105 yesterday and $115 earlier today, though I had not included the Convention Center area in my previous bids (oops).

And only $35 for parking. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom