Tulane Tailgate Update | Syracusefan.com

Tulane Tailgate Update

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Just a quick update...we lost our location (Walk-Ons) late last week. They (Walk-Ons) have been absolutely packed since they opened and couldn't guarantee us even their 2nd floor. It is the same day as LSU vs FL. Walk-Ons has quickly become the LSU bar..so having our radio broadcasts there, cheer team, etc... would be problematic but probably we'd have stories to tell for years to come. LOL

However, I have lined up another place (Allegro Bistro) actually a block closer to the Dome but still very close to Walk-Ons. It will be very nice and they have a reputation for great food. I expect all the folks who bought tickets through me will come, eat, drink and be merry. The place will be exclusive to SU folks as it will be all ours. Indoor seating capacity is 225. But the outdoor capacity in the courtyard is up to a 1000. They host Saints pregame tailgate events there so they know how to run a good show. We (SU and myself) are hammering out the deal but you should have the choice of a nice buffet or ala carte tailgate food. A deposit is being laid out so there will be a minimum we need to hit (it is realistic).

www.allegrobistro.com

More details to follow.

Wow that's a bummer considering the time you have already put into this TM. Gotta love some of the videos attached to the Allegro Bistro. Last time I heard a Saints song was the SU / Auburn Sugar Bowl weekend and NO had a home field playoff game for the first time ever (I think). I just remember walking around the French Qtr and every bar was playing "Saints Go All The Way..." Check out the first video, have to laugh at the guy tapping on the bongos with one hand and holding a drink in the other.

Bump for those going to Tulane.

SU was calling today...shuold hear somethig soon about final details. It'll be awesome to get a 3-500 Cuse fans all together pregame.

My three will be with you and available for any assistance you need. Two of us are arriving Thursday and the other will be there on Friday.

So unfortunately I just had a major project scheduled which is due the Monday after this game, so i'm going to have to bow out of this trip.

I have 2 tickets available if anyone is looking.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=43.037227,-76.131607

Sorry to hear Dan...Why don't you bring the tickets to the Tailgate this Saturday. I will take them and try to sell them for you in NOLA. I'm pretty sure I can get you $20-25 a tix for them.

Sorry to hear Dan...Why don't you bring the tickets to the Tailgate this Saturday. I will take them and try to sell them for you in NOLA. I'm pretty sure I can get you $20-25 a tix for them.

Sounds good. Damn professors editing their syllabuses.

Sounds good. Damn professors editing their syllabuses.

Be careful Dan. Mark will take your tickets, sell them for $40, give you $20 and pocket the rest into his hooker fund.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom