Turgeon: "We're better than Syracuse in this building"... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Turgeon: "We're better than Syracuse in this building"...

It's a shame we won't be slowly bleeding the life out of them in the coming years, win by win. They could be the next Providence.

What he really meant was that his team gets to play with 6 players on the court in his building, so they are better numerically, even if not on the scoreboard.

CorduroyG said:
a rested and healthy cuse team playing on a neutral court will beat that team by 20

I thought that about BC at home :(

Our first ACCT game could very well be against MD.

Phew, I hope so.

They might be the worst ACC team we've played this year. If we were to play well, we'd crush them. Always good to have a 25-point win and rest the starters in the quarters.

Good riddance. Enjoy your trips to Nebraska and Iowa.
Maryland must thing that they are better than everybody in the ACC but constantly gets shafted. (coaches reference to that is the way it has gone all year) Must be the reason why they are leaving the ACC, to prove to the world they are one of the best teams around but were held back by the ACC

Maryland is not better then Syracuse in College Park, Syracuse, Sochi, or any other place in the universe. Just a really stupid comment.

Personally I'll really miss Turgeon. It always helps to have living proof that you're not the dumbest twit on the planet. :)

I thought that about BC at home :(
2 minutes of Baye did not indicate to the rest of us that he was anywhere near 100%.

several patrons at the bar last night noted a slight resemblance to a younger jim calhoun...

Reactions: MGP
Wish he said this before JBs presser. I smell another "scoreboard" reference.
Wow, considering the fact that they are better than us and that our shooting guard couldn't shoot, our center couldn't stay on the floor, and our small forward was hurt, it can only be shitty coaching that kept his team from winning.

I'm really amazed at the number of teams that are better than us that just ended up losing anyway. What are we up to, 5, 6, more?

We must be really lucky. ;)

I'm really amazed at the number of teams that are better than us that just ended up losing anyway. What are we up to, 5, 6, more?

We must be really lucky. ;)

The St Francis coach must think he is coaching the pacers

The Maryland AD should be looking for new basketball coach after viewing Turgeon's presser. Can't have a coach who is so out of touch with reality that he thinks his team is better than Syracuse. MD was behind the entire game and their execution was horrible.