Turned the corner | Syracusefan.com

Turned the corner

yup . . . right at the six week point they were behind the rest of the nation due to pg injuries during fall practice.

Yeah if Boo gets back this has NC written all over it
last night should give him a big shot of confidence, which is most of his problem at this point. imho.

He still seems to move a bit stiffer than I remember when he was healthy last season. Nonetheless I'm encouraged by his hustle.

I'm about done with Frank. I've been on his team for a long time, but at some point he has to show more effort or sit down. He's consistently late on rotations and he always gets beat for a loose ball.

Its not his fault we turned the corner into a roundabout.

WindyFluidChickadee-small.gif

giphy.gif

I'm about done with Frank. I've been on his team for a long time, but at some point he has to show more effort or sit down. He's consistently late on rotations and he always gets beat for a loose ball.
take away that 23 jersey . give him 12. he's more michael edwards than michael jordan

The lineup of Frank, Tyus, Eli, Marek and Chukwu was the best lineup on both ends of the floor that I’ve seen all year. Folks keep mentioning incongruent parts of our team; that lineup just worked

The lineup of Frank, Tyus, Eli, Marek and Chukwu was the best lineup on both ends of the floor that I’ve seen all year. Folks keep mentioning incongruent parts of our team; that lineup just worked
Yup

I love Oshae, but there was a stretch today that we looked so good with him on the bench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom