Turner Gill | Syracusefan.com

Turner Gill

Cuseman78

All Conference
I wonder if the Turner Gill era will even make it to year 3. I'm normally of the opinion that a coach needs 3 or 4 minimum to create his own program but there are exceptions to every rule. His defenses are "holy s$it" bad. They currently give up 49 points a game (6 straight games giving up over 40) and they have yielded 52 to KState midway through the 3rd.

I shudder to think if we had hired either Locksley or Gill. Just another reason to be thankful for HCDM.

I wonder if the Turner Gill era will even make it to year 3. I'm normally of the opinion that a coach needs 3 or 4 minimum to create his own program but there are exceptions to every rule. His defenses are "holy s$it" bad. They currently give up 49 points a game (6 straight games giving up over 40) and they have yielded 52 to KState midway through the 3rd.

I shudder to think if we had hired either Locksley or Gill. Just another reason to be thankful for HCDM.

There is something wrong there. KU's AD will have to make a decision on whether or not that something wrong can be fixed. In fairness I thought Wulff was a disaster and he has WSU playing at least competitive FB this year. I still don't think he is good and will eventually be let go but at least he has gone from disaster to bad.

Turner Gill would still make for a great offensive coordinator at a bigger school he just isn't head coach material outside of the MAC. He'll land on his feet somewhere, but definitely won't be at Kansas next year.

Turner Gill would still make for a great offensive coordinator at a bigger school he just isn't head coach material outside of the MAC. He'll land on his feet somewhere, but definitely won't be at Kansas next year.

QB coach, maybe. OC? I certainly wouldn't hire him.