Turner Gill | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Turner Gill

I didn't reference Mangino's 2009 squad at all..I didn't think that was a fair comparison.

I agreed with you that he can recruit, just don't think he's a great candidate to be an OC. He recruited some great talent to U of B and he was successful there.

First off, I think we all realize we need a new OC...Im just posting some feasible and plausible candidates that should be looked at...my top choice is Matt Campbell from Toledo, he is young and has a great offensive mindset...If Marrone doesnt make any changes to the top of the offense, i have a feeling the will have hit the fan from our fanbase

What's Mangino doing these days? Other than eating and looking for his neck. He'd be a fun OC. For all we know, Kansas is hiring him back if he promises not to be so mean.

Uh, Namaan Roosevelt of the Bills, Josh Thomas of the Panthers, and Trevor Scott of the Raiders come to mind as well. Not sure if Drew Willy ever made the NFL.
i think willy might've gotten on a practice squad

Would love to bring in Turner Gill to be the new OC. Has the NY connections, has been a HC, is a good offensive mind...just think he would be a good fit
I'm sure that their are 1,000's of KU fans that would like to see it also.....:rolleyes:

Mangino has a ton (No pun Intended) of Loyal Friends/Fans in Western Pa. The Guy can recruit in his backyard.

If Mangino came aboard at least we know we would be winning the Big East Media Day lobster eating competition every year till we leave for the ACC.

Willy got activated to the colts active roster as a rookie behind peyton and painter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom