turnovers & training wheels | Syracusefan.com

turnovers & training wheels

jordoo

Living Legend
We learned a lot tonight. Lost because they had probably 20 more shot attempts than us and we had freshman being freshman in the last minute.

The defense is going to be good. Mich was under 40 for the game 'd bet. Have to get better on the defensive glass and on penetration from the top. Joseph may want to use his arms a bit.

Offense was better but sloppy because we ditched the training wheels and rolled down hill. Lots of ugly falls but lots of promis. They played hard to the end and overcame a 10pt deficit. Overall I was happy and as they mature this team will be dangerous.

Prediction. We win out till the @ UNC game.

No way we win till UNC but the conf schedule starts with 6 "apparently" weak teams. @Nova might be the only loss and Miami is tough but we should take them in the Dome.

Nova is the hurdle but we will improve a lot by then and have plenty of Orange there.

We learned a lot tonight. Lost because they had probably 20 more shot attempts than us and we had freshman being freshman in the last minute.

The defense is going to be good. Mich was under 40 for the game 'd bet. Have to get better on the defensive glass and on penetration from the top. Joseph may want to use his arms a bit.

Offense was better but sloppy because we ditched the training wheels and rolled down hill. Lots of ugly falls but lots of promis. They played hard to the end and overcame a 10pt deficit. Overall I was happy and as they mature this team will be dangerous.

Prediction. We win out till the @ UNC game.
I hope to be there for the start of this streak. You have been on with these predictions so I have full trust in you and this team.

I hope to be there for the start of this streak. You have been on with these predictions so I have full trust in you and this team.

I'm trying to russle up some freebees for the Nova game.

Edit: I'm sure it will happen but will be an in and out no partying. Seat quality will be questionable as well, but free is free.

Last edited:
I'm trying to russle up some freebees for the Nova game.

Edit: I'm sure it will happen but will be an in and out no partying. Seat quality will be questionable as well, but free is free.

The ol' in and out