TV alert:JB Men of March | Syracusefan.com

TV alert:JB Men of March

If we lose, they are changing the name to "Dinosaurs of March: Jim Boeheim."

For those who missed it this airs again on CBS Sports Network on Wednesday morning at 10:30 then multiple times Friday - Sunday.

One comment of interest - JB and Juli were watching Buddy shoot hoops ("He can shoot. He can shoot.") in their private basketball court he said "I can't wait to retire and go watch him play in college. It's going to be fun to do." And he really seemed like he meant it. (Buddy is a junior in HS).

For those who missed it this airs again on CBS Sports Network on Wednesday morning at 10:30 then multiple times Friday - Sunday.

One comment of interest - JB and Juli were watching Buddy shoot hoops ("He can shoot. He can shoot.") in their private basketball court he said "I can't wait to retire and go watch him play in college. It's going to be fun to do." And he really seemed like he meant it. (Buddy is a junior in HS).

Glad it will be repeated. I wasn't in the mood after the game last night and totally forgot about it. That's interesting how enthusiastic he seemed about watching Buddy play in college, although I've always felt that next season being the last year was the real deal, if it wasn't this year.

Glad it will be repeated. I wasn't in the mood after the game last night and totally forgot about it. That's interesting how enthusiastic he seemed about watching Buddy play in college, although I've always felt that next season being the last year was the real deal, if it wasn't this year.
Well Jimmy Jr. will be playing for a college next year...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom