TV and Radio Links | Syracusefan.com

TV and Radio Links

Connection error for me, too... workaround anyone??

Pathetic. Last week they delivered a choppy stream with constant buffering. This week, no stream (as yet). What's next, they'll decide to optimize their whole online system for 56k modems?

If the game is on SNY currently (which I unfortunately do not currently have), I wonder why thefirstrow is not streaming it right now?

Just FYI the Krivbassbassket v. Mykolaiv link on fristrowsports.eu streams cleanly. It's comforting to know that some 8th world country in which basketball is probably the 91st most important sport can manage to stream to its viewers... yet TW cannot.

If the game is on SNY currently (which I unfortunately do not currently have), I wonder why thefirstrow is not streaming it right now?
I checked... not right now. It has a link but just gives a message saying the game isnt on yet but check back and it may start later.

I live in Houston and we don't have TW, but Comcast. I have a feeling that TWCS link won't be worth crap all year. This reminds me why I stick with Directv and stay away from these terrible cable companies. Unfortunately, I am in temp living while we are building a house and have to rely on basic cable with internet streams to subsidize games not on ESPN. Looking forward to having all sports channels again and not having to rely on terrible internet streams.

Spent most of the half listening and working with Verizon. Been told they are working on it. Should be up within the hour. Maybe we will catch the last shot...

Spent most of the half listening and working with Verizon. Been told they are working on it. Should be up within the hour. Maybe we will catch the last shot...
lol Figures. Thanks for info... TW is just one craptacular company.

The Fios1 showing of the TWCS feed worked today, though they started a minute late.

Last game they didn't have the first half - spent a while on the phone with Verizon and they said there were issues with the TW feed. I did get a credit to my bill but it's still ridiculous.