TV for Sat. Game... | Syracusefan.com

TV for Sat. Game...

QManCuse

Walk On
Living in Florida. I don't think All-Access is televising live. Anybody know if it can be watched at a sports bar on satellite?

I think its on ESPN3 ... need to double check.

Living in Florida. I don't think All-Access is televising live. Anybody know if it can be watched at a sports bar on satellite?

DirecTV on the SNY Channel, 639.

Also ESPN Gameplan...the problem you'll have is 4:30pm is a horrible time to get a TV in a sports bar in a FB rich area like FL. The 3:30PM games will all be on. If you don't mind be extorted for $25-30...you might look into ordering ESPN Gameplan at your house for the day's games.

Thanks, guys, since I don't have DirecTV, it's off to Buffalo Wild Wings or Gators. Hate to spend $30.

Thanks, guys, since I don't have DirecTV, it's off to Buffalo Wild Wings or Gators. Hate to spend $30.
whats gators?

I didnt see it on the espn3 sched...

EDIT...yes I did

Gators is a great sports bar chain down here in Central Florida, kinda like Tully's, only bigger, and a lot more of them.

You may want to check with your provider. They may have an out-of-area sports package. It should run $5-6/mo and will get you SNY and a bunch of others. Handy for BEGotW, Syracuse Sidelines, and a ton of other games.

I'm not sure I've ever been to Buffalo Wild Wings for an entire sporting event and spent less than $30. I guess if you weren't drinking... but i dont really understand that either.