TV for Villanova game? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

TV for Villanova game?

I've got FIOS in the Syracuse burbs and I get Watch ESPN...and ESPN3.

well, ok, then I suck. I'm gonna figure this out before the Central Michigan game.

well, ok, then I suck. I'm gonna figure this out before the Central Michigan game.
Do you have a smart TV? If not don't get one...just buy a Roku, Apple TV or Chromecast.

Do you have a smart TV? If not don't get one...just buy a Roku, Apple TV or Chromecast.

I have Apple TV. When I try to sign into the ESPN app, it asks for my service info (it does not specify if TV or Internet service) - I thought they wanted my DirecTV info, not FIOS. We'll see if that works.

is fios both the internet and TV proivider in that area?

Don't know if this was addressed to me, but Verizon FIOS is both a TV and internet provider in Camillus/Fairmount. I've got them for phone/tv/internet.

I had Time Warner for decades, but their rate increases drove me nuts. Switched a couple of months ago. So far I like Fios better.

I don't think ESPN3 broadcasts are ever picked up by GamePlan...the reason is they are driving demand for folks to scream for ESPN3.

I'm sure it's a no-go for this game, with a 1-AA opponent and all, but do they include the ESPN3 games in ones that they rebroadcast during the following week on ESPN2, ESPNU, etc.? Or do they stick to the games that were shown on the networks originally?

I could see them cherrypicking a couple ESPN3 games a week for late night national rebroadcast if something spectacular happened, but not sure if it's been done in the past.

Looks like I am all set via the WatchESPN app. Thanks for your input, everybody.