Tv??? | Syracusefan.com

Tv???

OrangeFreek

Starter
Was wondering if today's announcement is going to be on tv??? That is all

Streaming Live on Channel 9 and 9wsyr.com...

It has to be Cuse otherwise why would he go on local TV to rip everyone's heart out. If it was KY he would just issue a statement or have his coach do it.

It has to be Cuse otherwise why would he go on local TV to rip everyone's heart out. If it was KY he would just issue a statement or have his coach do it.

great point.

I really don't feel one way or the other on which school he'll go with. But how do we know that the TV stations aren't just picking it up because it happens to be a big story in the Syracuse area that plenty of people are following and would want to watch?

Channel 9 is listing the normal Soap Operas on the listing...it's definitely going to be the Coleman thing right?

YNN is also setting up to go live...

Don't worry, Andy Adamson is nowhere in sight.

What a joke. Everyone getting to pee their pants over where a 17 yr. kid is going to go to school. Is it on TV? What channel? How many Hats? Which one is in the middle?

I would like to believe this, but as a Cleveland fan...I bring bad karma

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom