Twas an honor... | Syracusefan.com

Twas an honor...

Shenexon

All American
The loss was sad with a great first quarter lost, but it was a great day. It was my last in-person game of the year unless we go to a bowl out west, but the tailgate was great and my daughter came up to see the game. Overall a nice treat. We didn't win, but my daughter is fond of memorabilia and she picked up some nice things. We picked up a football and met players as they left the stadium. She got 27 autographs including Estime, Philips, and Dungey. The football will go next to her SU signed basketball.

KINDLE_CAMERA_1473202290000.jpg

Yesterday the event was more important than the loss. At least for me. I'm glad I could be there and every one of the kids that signed her football thanked us for showing up. They care a lot and were disappointed with the loss. They outgained the bulls, had more first downs, dominated time of possessions and # of plays, but lost on the number of big plays. The punt return and 4th down TD run sealed the deal. We dominated stats, but could score only a field goal after the 1st quarter. Keep the faith and expect better things every game than the last. We're 1-2, but that shouldn't guide what we think our final record will be. The season still lies before us with every game a great opportunity. It was an honor being at the party and sharing the day with you. LGO!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom