Two areas where we are woefully lacking talent | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Two areas where we are woefully lacking talent

That was his fault that we didn't have the players wasn't it?

He was the guy recruiting them, last I checked.

Just saying, he's a pretty calculating guy. Had a nice story to tell and got out.

It
really? i think 75% of it is our schemes, especially defensively. talent doesnt get your open by 15 yards play after play. Morris vs Bullough was the biggest mismatch today[/quoteIt's called blown coverage. Players weren't where they were suppose to be.

well clemson only threw 4 passes in the 3rd. one for 1yd,one inc,one picked (desir on review) and one for 91 yds td.
4th qtr was scrub time.
not sure that if that equates to defensive adjustments and shutdowns or if they just stopped taking the shots.

well clemson only threw 4 passes in the 3rd. one for 1yd,one inc,one picked (desir on review) and one for 91 yds td.
4th qtr was scrub time.
not sure that if that equates to defensive adjustments and shutdowns or if they just stopped taking the shots.

That 91 yarder was really close to being a sack or a deflected pass. Blitz was really close to Boyd.

Kinda makes me think he knew he was gone long before the end of the season. He wasn't really trying to fix it with recruiting.

Alec Lemon and Marcus Sales hid a lot of flaws on the unit I guess.

Marrone knew his stock had peaked and he sold high. He knew 6-6 seasons in the ACC were not going to lead to another NFL offer down the road, so he took the first NFL offer that came his way.

Marrone knew his stock had peaked and he sold high. He knew 6-6 seasons in the ACC were not going to lead to another NFL offer down the road, so he took the first NFL offer that came his way.
Good time for a contract to run out I guess.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2