two chances to drive | Syracusefan.com

two chances to drive

Nobody could make a jump shot the entire game. Our guys just can't shoot the ball. Why not drive it to the rim on the last two? It was the only thing that worked all game. Made no sense. So frustrating.

I guess we know now what it takes to make Ennis lose his cool a little bit. Nothing against him, he fought hard, but I think when he looks back, he will wish he slowed it down a little bit and took higher % shots.

I just don't understand what he was thinking - and that turnover with 1.30 left. I'm just...just...

I just don't understand what he was thinking - and that turnover with 1.30 left. I'm just...just...
Shocked he was making mistakes like a freshman?

The tournament is a different animal then even the conference season, the pressure level is ramped up a notch or 3.

Eh, we had been hitting shots all night.....

Oh wait.

they couldn't make a jump shot all game so why take two in a row to end the season ... aweful

Shocked he was making mistakes like a freshman?

The tournament is a different animal then even the conference season, the pressure level is ramped up a notch or 3.

Never said I was shocked. Not putting it on him - but yes, he made freshman mistakes at the end of the game.

Those were good clean looks. He just didn't make them. Shooters shoot because they know the odds are with them after that many misses. Guess all the fur was rubbed off his rabbit's foot.-VBOF

And he takes jumpers.

Although I agree with taking it to the rim in those situations and had the exact same sentiment in the moment...

There is also a part of me that thinks that this freshman point guard, who played every second of a rock fight disguised as a basketball game, still had the b@lls to take that last shot for the win.

Libero2 said:
Shocked he was making mistakes like a freshman? The tournament is a different animal then even the conference season, the pressure level is ramped up a notch or 3.

Now he's a freshman? What was he when we were 25-0?

image-401838264.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom