two games to watch this weekend | Syracusefan.com

two games to watch this weekend

upperdeck

Living Legend
USC - Utah.. the 2nd chance to see USC play and see what shot we have next week.. USC looked beatable last week but still has scary athletic guys..

Toledo - Ohio St. - People think Toledo has a shot in this one. maybe the do. If you think we can start 5-1 I think toledo and going to the Tulane are going to require really solid efforts. Hard to see Toledo play up to OSU and then next week vs Boise and then have enough left in the tank for us.. but us coming back from USC will be a tough trip as well.. could see both teams a bit down..

And curious to see how RU does at UNC, and then even though we don't play them for awhile, how Cincy does at Tennessee.

And then for the nothing to do with us, can't wait to see if Penn State can stay with Bama at home and the first ever night game in the Big House.

Should be another fun weekend. Love this sport, no matter how crazy those in control may be.

USC - Utah.. the 2nd chance to see USC play and see what shot we have next week.. USC looked beatable last week but still has scary athletic guys..

Toledo - Ohio St. - People think Toledo has a shot in this one. maybe the do. If you think we can start 5-1 I think toledo and going to the Tulane are going to require really solid efforts. Hard to see Toledo play up to OSU and then next week vs Boise and then have enough left in the tank for us.. but us coming back from USC will be a tough trip as well.. could see both teams a bit down..

Not sure Toledo can win here, but I took Toledo +20 on my parlay this week...

Toledo has a very good team this year - and if it weren't for Northern Illinois would probably win the MAC this year...but they get steam rolled the next two weeks (I'm rooting the other way.) Think they hang with us for a half - 3Q's though.

Excited to see:
Mizzu @ Arizona St - one of the few opportunities for me to see Vontaze Burfict live in action.
Cincy @ Tennessee - I don't care who it is - let's get a BE win over an SEC team.

Mizzu @ Arizona St - one of the few opportunities for me to see Vontaze Burfict live in action.
Cincy @ Tennessee - I don't care who it is - let's get a BE win over an SEC team.

Prob going to go with ASU in a parlay when I hit Canada with my buddies this weekend. Osweiler has a cannon and I might go as far to say that Burfict and Junior could end the season as two of the top-10 most dynamic front seven players in the nation.

I'm excited to see Notre Dame @ Michigan for two reasons. One, my father-in law is a Michigan alum, and die-hard fan. So I keep tabs on Michigan a little. But mostly, I want to see Notre Dame start 0-2, and see them implode. Especially if Reese has a bad game. Do they go back to Christ? You're screwing with kids heads that way. And I want to see Kelly go ballistic on the sideline again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom