Two ti

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
row J, lots of bluehairs but good seats, I am heading to VT for the weekend for some ice fishing while it lasts. Parking pass at North Manley $60 takes all ( two tix and parking pass)

Let me know, I can Fed Ex out tomorrow for Saturday Am delivery or you can pick up in Ithaca. or maybe something else can be workd out Cost of Fed Ex on you or I can probably forward them from my cuse account if that actually works, can someone verify?

Let me know, first come first serve, anyone heading up 81N for the game, I could probably meet at somepoint Saturday am as well. who knows.

Nobody wants I will give them to Scooter McCray and Pervis Ellison, or I may use them as bait this weekend.

message sent

I will definitely take them and work in Ithaca (Cornell) - can pick up whenever, if they are still available

message sent

I will definitely take them and work in Ithaca (Cornell) - can pick up whenever, if they are still available

Now THATS how you make a first post!

haha, indeed.. I have been a lurker on here (and the old board) for a while.. just couldn't pass up the chance for some good seats!